Leadership is about “doing things right”. Leaders need to:
- Provide vision and direction
- Ensure people are aligned with the vision
However they also need to “Inspire and motivate people to act” – to take their people on a journey of growth and development. Great leaders continually strive to develop and improve personally whilst encouraging and supporting others to do the same. Here is a great opportunity to do both by developing your Coaching and Mentoring skills and receive an approved accreditation.
LEVEL 5 CERTIFICATE COACHING AND MENTORING IN MANAGEMENT
Being an effective leader or manager who makes things happen is one thing. However, being able to coach and mentor others to achieve is something else entirely!
At Lunesdale Management Consulting, we are able to develop the core skills and knowledge so that your managers will become effective at enabling your workforce to take responsibility and drive your organisation forward.
Working in partnership with Bluetree Development and Learning Limited, as an accredited
Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) training provider, we can deliver not only a practical, relevant and enjoyable training experience, but also a qualification which is nationally recognised. This is a qualification which the successful candidate will feel proud of achieving.
Who will benefit from the training and Certificate?
The programme is aimed primarily at practising managers who need to use coaching and
mentoring to perform effectively within their normal work role.
What will be involved in the training?
The Certificate will run over four months, involving three face to face workshops one month apart, small action learning groups, practical coaching and individually directed study.
In order to successfully complete the course, the participant will need to complete the following mandatory units:-
- Understanding how management coaching and mentoring can benefit individuals and organisations.
- Reviewing ones own ability as a management coach or mentor.
- Undertaking management coaching or mentoring in the workplace.
What will they learn?
- Learn to differentiate between Mentoring and Coaching, the differing skill sets within each discipline and importantly when to use the appropriate skills effectively.
- To work with a range of coaching tools to speed and promote individual development.
- The usefulness and value of coaching to their organisation
When, where and how much?
The course runs over a 4 month period starting in September 2012 and continuing for one day a month thereafter, concluding December 2012.
4-6 Dalton Square
Cost: £750 + VAT per delegate which includes the Certificate from the ILM for those
successfully completing the course.
To Book or find out more about the Course
Phone: 01524 34866
Please note that delegate numbers are limited to 12 and therefore early booking is